Educational Assistant: Job Description
Tucker Maxon School has an immediate need for an energetic, creative, and positive Educational Assistant. Duties involve working alongside classroom teachers and staff to supervise children (age range 3 – 11) during classroom activities, and recreational time. Education Assistants will also supervise children during the before and after school childcare program.
- Prior experience strongly preferred
- Bachelors of Arts or Science preferred
- Must enjoy working with young children
- Available to begin work August 26, 2019
- Available to work during all required hours
- Enrolled in the Oregon Criminal Registry program*
- First Aid/CPR certified**
*must currently have or be eligible to obtain immediately.
**must currently have or obtain by an agreed date.
Pay rate is based on experience.
Please send resume, letter of interest, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31, 2020.