Tucker Maxon’s preschool follows the widely used Creative Curriculum, an age-appropriate, child-directed educational program in which children learn through play and stimulating hands-on activities. Classrooms, daily schedules, activities, materials and discipline strategies all reflect an in-depth knowledge of child development.The Tucker Maxon Preschool offers highly trained preschool teachers with master’s degrees in child-related fields, as well as the following qualifications and amenities:
- The entire preschool staff completes CPR and First Aid training; child abuse awareness training, and have passed a thorough criminal background check.
- Physical education led by a certified Master’s level P.E. teacher, with a full-sized gymnasium complete with a climbing wall
- Music (choir/instruments) and art integrated throughout the school curriculum
- A campus featuring a large playground where children can explore nature in our gardens, gather eggs from our chickens, and help care for our goats
- Reports on your child’s progress with the use of developmental checklist
- Annual hearing and speech screening
- Before- and After-School Care for an additional fee
Parents who choose Tucker Maxon’s preschool program for their children are preparing their children for kindergarten and laying a strong foundation for lifelong learning and citizenship.
Deaf and hard of hearing enrollment information: Typical hearing enrollment information: