Our audiologist offers comprehensive services for students with hearing loss and alumni, whether they are using hearing aids, cochlear implants, or both.
In order for our students to access the sounds that are important for spoken language development and classroom learning, each child must be wearing the best programmed hearing aids, or cochlear implants, and FM/DM systems every day.
Our on-site pediatric audiologist will perform any necessary troubleshooting, repairs, or adjustments, and supply loaner devices if needed. We work with a variety of hearing aid and cochlear manufacturers in order to provide our clients access to the latest technology.
Tucker Maxon Audiology Clinic provides the following services:
- Infant hearing tests using Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Hearing tests using behavioral methods
- Hearing Aid Consultation and Programming using Real-Ear Measures
- Cochlear Implant Mapping
- RM/DM/FM System Fitting
- Speech Perception Testing / Auditory Skill Evaluation
- FREE Newborn Hearing Screenings using OAEs
Take a Virtual Tour
Move the images right and left with your mouse to view at your own pace